Hexagon Nuts are common nuts, used with bolts, set screws, studs, threaded rods and on any other fastener that has machine screw threads, used primarily in machinery and equipment.
- Metric: Dia M1.6 - M90
- Imperial: Dia #2-56 - 2-1/2"
- Threads: Metric Coarse/Fine/Left Hand & Imperial BSW, UNC, UNF, SAE. BSF, BA
- Strength: Mild Steel, Class 5, 6, 8 ,10, 12, Grade 2, 5, 8, L-9 & A2-70, A4-70/80
- Material/Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated, Zinc Yellow, Hot Dip Galvanised & Stainless Steel
- Compliance: AS 1112.1.3, AS 2451, AS 2465, DIN 934, ISO 4032, ANSI B18.2.2, BS 1083