Threaded Rod is used for hanging/stabilising, mounting and fastening. The thread is along the entire length of the rod and in a variety of sizes and thread types. Also known as all threads, studding and booker rods.
For special cut lengths outside of the list below, we can custom cut to your required size to meet your job requirements, simply send an enquiry and we will get back to you with a quote.
- Metric: Dia M3 - M64 & Lengths 600mm - 3.6m
- Imperial: Dia 1/8" - 1-1/2" & Lengths 3ft - 12ft
- Threads: Metric Coarse/Fine & Imperial BSW, UNC, UNF, SAE, ACME, BSF
- Strength: Property Class 4.6, 8.8, 10.9 & Grade 2, 5, 8, & A2-70, A4-70
- Material/Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated, Zinc Yellow, Hot Dip Galvanised & G304/G316 Stainless Steel
- Compliance: DIN 975, AS 3501, AS 2451, IFI 136C