COVID-19 Customer Information
We have several COVID-19 related risk reduction measures and contingency plans in place to protect the safety and welfare of our people, customers, and suppliers.
Local branch updates:
All branches are open and operating in line with local guidelines.
Business as usual
As an essential service provider, we remain open throughout any COVID-19 outbreak (unless otherwise stated). As and when an outbreak occurs, we immediately act on any updated measures imposed by State and Government authorities – in addition to actioning our own internal safeguarding procedures.
A true stockist
United Fasteners is a true stockist, with significant stockholdings providing a comprehensive platform, to limit any supply interruptions/stock-outs.
To-date, we have experienced limited delays from our supply chain. We are maintaining a constant dialogue with our supply partners, ensuring that we become immediately aware of any potential changes to our ability to supply our products with the efficiency and reliability you can trust.
Minimising the threat
We are taking all necessary steps to comply with Government regulations and have developed strong action plans for each of our 11 branches within our national footprint. These include:
- Strict cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Maintaining our stock holdings on key lines to ensure we can continue to fulfill orders throughout this period of uncertainty
- Facilitating work from home pathway where required in our teams, to provide a seamless service delivery of customer requirements
- We have segregated different departments and isolated work areas to minimise potential transmission
- Split/staggered shifts where necessary for warehouse employees to ensure timely fulfilment of orders and further enhancing of social distancing
- Casual workers on standby, to cover any employee absence due to illness or isolation
- Diverting phones and/or emails to other operating locations around the country for overflows or when necessary
We have maintained several internal safeguarding measures aimed at protecting the safety of our employees, customers, and local communities. We will continue to monitor federal and state health authority guidance and will communicate any further developments.
If you have any further questions, please contact your sales representative or branch.