Reduce waste, time & resources with our Inventory Management solutions.
We take away the burden of managing stock, ordering and delivery.
U-STOCK is our exclusive Inventory Management service.
U-STOCK takes care of purchasing, procurement, materials management, warehousing, maintenance and production processes, which helps streamline and improve efficiencies for customers.
Our focus is providing quality products on time and in the most cost-effective manner. From modest lockable storage cabinets to smart technology systems, we provide a solution that’s right for your business.
>> Watch our Service Overview video
When it comes to inventory management, we’ve got you covered.
From modest lockable storage cabinets to smart technology systems, we have a solution that’s right for your business.
- On-site Kanban, storage cabinets, vending machines, smart dispensers and mobile containers.
- Off-site Consignment stock and custom packaging.
Kanban Process (Most Popular)
Kanban system is the most popular inventory management system.
1) Each product has 2 bins. Order frequencies and qty's are established during the service planning phase
2) Once you have used the 1st tub, it is put in the stillage
3) On a set day, the empty tubs are returned to our warehouse
4) The tubs are scanned and a quote is sent to you for approval
5) Once approved, tubs are filled and sent back to you
6) Full bin is returned, behind the remaining tub
>> Watch our Kanban Process video
Let’s get you started...
So, you’ve got an idea of what we can do, now it’s time to understand your requirements.
- Tell us about your current stock issues and product requirements
- Based on your requirements, we will propose the right solution for your business
- Once you’re happy, we will then implement the chosen solution and get all systems and stock in place
- Once implemented, we maintain the right stock levels for you, saving your overall storage requirements and ensuring you never run out of stock
Please either contact your local branch or email: firstname.lastname@example.org