Socket Cap Screw
Socket Cap Screws are high strength fasteners stronger than Grade 8 screws, with an Internal Hex or Allen drive style and cylindrical barrel shaped head. The head diameter is small, typically 1.5 times or more, the diameter of the screw thread. Socket Cap Screws are used in mechanical applications.
- Metric: Dia M1.6 - M48 & Lengths 3mm - 690mm
- Imperial: Dia #0-80 - 1-3/4", lengths 1/8" - 20"
- Threads: Metric Coarse/Fine & Imperial BSW, UNC, UNF, SAE, BSF, BA
- Strength: Property Class 12.9 & 38-43 HRC & A2-70, A4-70/80
- Material/Finish: Plain, Zinc Plated & Stainless Steel
- Compliance: DIN 912, ANSI B18.3, BS 2470